Week 2 - Bucs: Romey Special

Started by MDS, September 07, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I guess I'm Chris Collinsworth now, because I don't know what counts as a catch anymore.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Seriously, has Ertz ever broken a tackle?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Wasn't a fan of going for it there. Seemed like Doug trying to be the public image of Doug.

Rome

Two straight plays where challenges would have worked and Doug keeps the flag holstered. 

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 16, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
Wasn't a fan of going for it there. Seemed like Doug trying to be the public image of Doug.

The game's over either way, no point in not going for it.

General_Failure

This is fine, Cox doesn't need working legs. Everything's fine.

Don Ho

This entire team has totally checked out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Merrill Reese needs to be put out to pasture.  I can't even follow what's happening anymore listening to him.  He gets the players wrong every play.  Calls interceptions completions.  Misstates first downs.

Don Ho

Once again this secondary sucks.  Matt Ryan's brain farts last week made them look great but they are pathetic.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

NFC mix

Green Bay Tampa IN

eagles saints OUT
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Sea Biscuits bro at Raymond James Sauna watching this shtein show.

General_Failure

Congratulations to Ryan Fitzpatrick for setting back yet another franchise several years.

General_Failure

Are we sure this guy won a Super Bowl?

Don Ho

Well at least we won't have to worry about Jim Schwartz getting any head coaching offers anytime soon.

QB Eagles