War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Psh, that's not going to sell any papers.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

romey you love the military and its wars dont you....its almost an unhealthy obsession it seems
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

He's especially fond of tough talk regarding Iran.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

We were 17 miles off the coast of Iran once recovering a Helo that crashed trying to land on the USS David R Reigh, they had two of those Iranian ships circling us for days. Our Captain was laughing at them on the bridge, we could have sank both ships before they knew what happened.

Diomedes

Correction.  Both Rome and SD like to talk tough about Iran.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on February 08, 2014, 10:41:00 PM
Our Captain was laughing at them on the bridge, we could have sank both ships before they knew what happened.

we know we are superior we shouldnt need to constantly remind ourselves.....being the john wayne of the world is not a good look and gets us in trouble we are not very good getting out of
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Thankfully it appears the Commie Muslim has succeeded in curtailing, at least for now, the mullahs' lust for Armageddon.   

This still goes nuclear, though. Israel isn't having any of this.

Rome

I wonder just how close we came last night to total catastrophe?

Reading what I have this morning has been truly terrifying. 

Rome

Quote from: MURP on May 08, 2006, 02:32:49 PM
can we atleast put the end of the world on hold until the Eagles actually win a SB.

I miss this guy.  And about 25 others from this thread. 

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

shtein could get sticky with the report coming out that Iran helped plan the Hamas attack.

No bueno

Diomedes

Of course Iran helped.

Rome

Should have taken those savages out years ago.