Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

will Hoskins or kingery ever get a hit again?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Hoskins yes he's a streaky hitter

Kingery no

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

seriously, every time Kingery is at the plate I get up to pee or grab a snack knowing I won't miss much.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 08, 2018, 07:00:21 PM

hoskins sucks i know hes so bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 10, 2018, 02:16:14 PM
justin bour!

No complaints, but where the hell are they gonna play him?

Rome

MDS

it seems like hes generally going to be a pinch hitter who will then be flipped in the winter, most likely along with cesar/mike/jp for an additional piece. they have a doubleheader next week and 3 games in toronto, so im sure he will start at 1B here and there.

however, the phillies defense is so bad they might as well move santana to 3B or RF for a game or 2 and have the corners clogged with cement footed sloths, just for shteins and giggles

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 10, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
it seems like hes generally going to be a pinch hitter who will then be flipped in the winter, most likely along with cesar/mike/jp for an additional piece.

He made it through waivers, meaning he has little trade value. I get having him as a platoon/pinch hitter but he's making $20 million a year and so is Santana.

ice grillin you

Bour makes like three and a half on a one year deal

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 10, 2018, 05:27:34 PM
Bour makes like three and a half on a one year deal

I'm talking about going forward

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on August 10, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
but he's making $20 million a year and so is Santana.

hes on a one year deal....he might not make 20 million for the rest of his career much less in any one year and none of it past this year will be with the phillies

SD

I meant to say he's not making $20 million dollars a year...sort of a double negative

Witch hunt

Rome

MDS