Quote from: joneszilla on August 04, 2003, 01:22:28 PM
Ahh....the draft is moving now.  :yay

until NB recovers from his hangover.  

joneszilla

Quote from: MURP on August 04, 2003, 01:23:11 PM
Quote from: joneszilla on August 04, 2003, 01:22:28 PM
Ahh....the draft is moving now.  :yay

Damn.  Somebody start another Dodgers thread, NB will show up then.   :)

Zanshin

I think NB hurt himself thinking about whom to take with his pick.

RomeyRome

This does hurt, my whole season lies in the balance and I have to pick between Priest and Marshall both guys coming off years where they were great, and then had injury problems. >:( So shut up! ;) Sorry I'll hurry

I drank plenty of water before I passed out so I'm fine. :paranoid

PhillyGirl

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RomeyRome

Allright I picked, shut up and move on. :P ;D

That has to be the hardest decision this year, picking between Faulk and his recent 'miss 2 games per season and coming off worst production in years', Holmes and his hip, and McCallister with a question mark at QB among other past history problems.

:boom :boom :boom :boom :boom

Zanshin

Priest Holmes with the 8th pick... I can live with that.

joneszilla

I guess we will find out a little bit about Priest Holmes injury in the game tonite.

BTW, I am leaving work for the day.  I will check back online tonite on the off chance that i am up.

Zanshin

Quote from: joneszilla on August 04, 2003, 04:27:06 PM
I guess we will find out a little bit about Priest Holmes injury in the game tonite.

Tell me about it...  Here's to hoping for the best. ;)

Reidme

Hey PG, who are you thinking of taking?  ;D
The NFL old standard.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

earth to GM's... if you are not going to be around and your pick is coming up soon... send me a farging list!   Atleast there is a better chance of getting things done quicker.

satoshi

C'mon, Mikey.

My pick's gonna be made soon but the time hasn't come yet. What a big surprise! Harrison, Owens, Moss, and Manning are still available. At least I can get one of them.  8)

Reidme

You might wanna scratch either Owens or Harrison off your list.  ;)
The NFL old standard.