Pocari Sweat
1 (3.2%)
Other
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Tomahawk

Quote from: Mad-Lad on June 15, 2004, 05:20:20 PM
Quote from: NB on June 15, 2004, 05:10:08 PM
Anyone like Cactus Cooler?  I haven't had that in days, but used to like it way back when.

Is that a Bartles and James or a Boones Farm flavor?

lol, Boone's Farm Strawberry.  That reminds me of high school. Do they still make that shtein?

RomeyRome

lol  Boones

No it is a soda, the can looked like this

I guess it is a regional brand, they do have it back east but I don't know if they ever had it in Philly.

It is a good summertime, hot weather drink.

Sgt PSN

Screw all that.  Nothing beats an ice cold

Syracuse

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 15, 2004, 11:44:36 PM

Most gay men love that pop. Nooch.
I am an agent of chaos

Wingspan

LOL...that stuff is vile.

dis-fargin-gusting.

that being said, in college, my roommate and i decided to see who could drink the most of that stuff over the course of the semester. we kept count by keeping the cans, both windows in my dorm were covered with fresca cans (stacked floor to ceiling). he won, drank something like 350+ cans of fresca to my 320+ :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Zanshin

Quote from: Wingspan on June 16, 2004, 02:17:01 PM

dis-fargin-gusting.

that being said, in college, my roommate and i decided to see who could drink the most of that stuff over the course of the semester. we kept count by keeping the cans, both windows in my dorm were covered with fresca cans (stacked floor to ceiling). he won, drank something like 350+ cans of fresca to my 320+ :-D

The amazing thing to me is that you spent your limited college funds on Fresca over some crappy beer.  The crappies of which, I think, had to be Olympia. :puke

Wingspan

Quote from: Zanshin on June 16, 2004, 04:16:43 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on June 16, 2004, 02:17:01 PM

dis-fargin-gusting.

The amazing thing to me is that you spent your limited college funds on Fresca over some crappy beer.  The crappies of which, I think, had to be Olympia. :puke

au'contrair...
fresca was available in the campus book store. which was attached to my meal plan/flex spending account...i dont think my parent realized how much THEY spent on fresca.  ;D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

RomeyRome

Wow did you go to the esteemed University of Boring?

mussa

Yea me and my roomate tried to see if we could fill our dorm/apt wall with 12 packs of beast ice, we got about half way then i left for the summer, he stayed, got kicked out.  

beast ice baby, how bout it murp?

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

GoinLong

Hey lay off my Oly. Beer snobs love to dis a beer like Oly just because it can be consumed on a hot summer afternoon while continuing to operate heavy and dangerous equipment.
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

Wingspan

Quote from: GoinLong on June 17, 2004, 12:42:38 PM

Hey lay off my Oly. Beer snobs love to dis a beer like Oly just because it can be consumed on a hot summer afternoon while continuing to operate heavy and dangerous equipment.

whats the point then? ;)
Connection Problems

RockEagle

I like Pepsi Edge. It came out shortly after Coca-Cola C2.

DoomKitty

I say Coke..

I hate Pepsi because I never win any of their damn contests.

I prefer root beer though.

WEST is GOD

Nothing like a cherry coke or a mountain dew.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Sgt PSN

I've almost completely eliminated soda from my diet.  6 months ago I was a soda junkie.  Drank it all day, every day.  I'd go through a 2 liter bottle a day.  Now that I've spent the last 4 months in the south I've gotten addicted to sweet tea.