Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I love good public transportation. It's one of the things I hate about Houston - the public system here is shtein.

Paoli line is my ride to the city a lot of times. I love being able to get into the city without driving.

MDS

im gonna come to houston and well ride the bus together.

current white people on houston bus system: 0
current white people on houston bus system with us on it: 2
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 13, 2013, 10:02:36 PM
im gonna come to houston and well ride the bus together.

current white people on houston bus system: 0
current white people on houston bus system with us on it: 2

racist white people ride public transportation less than rich white people...plus no white doods in texas are going anywhere without their pick up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Haha this is true....sort of.

The park and rides they have for the suburbs catch a lot of white folk. But the buses within the rest of the city don't see many.

And everyone owns a truck here. The dude bros with their fake off road packages and huge lifts and truck nuts crack me up.

I own a truck but it has none of the above. 2010 FX4 is the shtein!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2013, 10:10:47 PM
truck nuts

You talking about the metal ball sacks dudes like to let dangle from their tow package?  heh heh.....I said "package." 

But yeah, those things are awful. 

Rome

I miss Running Stangs.  Whatever happened to that doode?

Rome

BTW: West Trenton Line represent, yo!

ice grillin you

holy shtein phil

MDS

phil is a horrible horrible person but that was pretty sweet

ice grillin you

yeah i dont like him at all....really for no good reason....i love tiger and you cant like both

tiger = biggie
phil be tupac

MDS

phil is tupac expect he thinks hes and the media treats him like hes ward cleaver

ice grillin you

how pretentious are merions wicker baskets

whoa phil in trouble

MDS

its really old and waspy

limited coloreds, treat women like 2nd class citizens....cant imagine they love all the jews in lm

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 16, 2013, 05:46:00 PM
yeah i dont like him at all....really for no good reason....i love tiger and you cant like both

tiger = biggie
phil be tupac

HA!  Good one!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.