The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

khaliff cant even get the ball much less score it when oli is on him yet moron crean has had remy farging abell on him more than the national defensive player of the year this game...hoosiers lose he is gonna have some serious explanin to do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

wyatt is going to need to go to a different level for temple to pull it off

both big men have 4...scootie is beyond horrendous...dileo wants no part...lol will cummings....rhj sucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lee got so shook after watford blocked his shot...he could have dunked it on the follow attempt but went so soft and rushed a little floater cause he was scared

ice grillin you

terrible job by dunph...you have to foul there and lengthen the game...plus you lose if they do what they did and hit a three

QB Eagles

Too bad. It was there for them if anyone other than Wyatt can make a bucket. Randall, wtf dude.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not outraged only because the only reason temple was in the game is because of tom crean....the way better team won

MDS

oh no doubt...temple sucked

but that tells you all need to know about cbb. a bad team with 1 good player nearly beat the supposed best team in the country

QB Eagles

southwest philly floater. 215 still alive!

PhillyPhreak54

Beyooootiful

Knock those corn fed fargs from Wichita out!

ice grillin you

absolutely ridiculous that this game wont end until almost one oclock

PhillyPhreak54

Wrong.

It's over now at 11:45ET.

44-22

Go to bed.

MDS

well la salle sucked to begin with it

but to make them go philly (sunday) - dayton (wednesday) - kc (fri/sunday) - la (thursday) is unreal

thats called a schedule loss in the nba

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2013, 11:47:02 PM
Wrong.

It's over now at 11:45ET.

44-22

Go to bed.

Haha.  I turned it off at halftime and went to bed.  Just as quickly as they got within single digits, Wichita St blew it back up to 16.  LaSalle just didn't have the size or even the athleticism to compete with them.  They pretty much needed to shoot lights out to have a shot and 36% FG isn't getting it done.  At least it looks like they played better in the 2nd half, but they dug themselves too deep.  Oh well.   

ice grillin you

rysheed jordan who is arguably the best player in the city chose st johns over temple....traitor