The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

great for nova, they can get in and lose on day 1 just like temple will

a season well spent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Probably.  Would be nice if one of the 3 got out of the first weekend.  Good turn around by Nova this year though after winning 13 last yr.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 07, 2013, 01:55:16 PM
they have a ton of terrible losses too

st joe brackets face lunardi had em as a 14 before the gtown win. so they are right there on the bubble. 2 losses to close the year + other spots get eaten up they may be out

you cant look at their record on an island...you have to compare it to teams they are fighting with for a spot....i wont claim to know every bubble teams resume but id like to see a worse loss than nova's to columbia by 18...that said they dont ahve as many bad losses as a lot of other teams

also they cant finish the year with two straight losses....their regular season schedule is over

i had them barely out before last night now i have them definitely IN
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea i didnt know...i thought they had 1 more game

the only team i really want in is la salle. nova and temple are boring. get in...dont get in...whatever. la salle hasnt sniffed success since the early 90s. what up olney
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

ice grillin you

you can catch the two big games involving big 5 teams on tv this weekend....including a national broadcast for temple

lasalle with a real nice test today at st louis on nbcs at 130...i jut want them to show up and not get run out the gym....a win is probably unrealistic

temples defense and slow down game versus vcu and havoc in a really interesting match up of opposing styles on cbs at noon tomorrow

Rome

I'm considering seeing Tesla instead.

Nice to have options.

ice grillin you

whos opening?

blue oyster cult?

MDS

la salle doing work

post gamer at the oak lane diner? rome not invited.

ice grillin you

remember the name tyrone garland....he is gonna blow up next year

lasalle had no less than six or seven defensive breakdowns in the half and are only down 2

MDS

this might be the worst halftime show in history

nbcsn holy shtein

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

lasalle came unglued late....score not indicative of game....lasalle needs to win their a10 qf to feel completely safe

drexel down 10 with two minutes left cuts it to two but can finish and is eliminated from the caa tourney

ice grillin you

villanova gets st johns wed @ 7 in 1st round of BE tourney....bad first round draw getting the home team

beat the johnnies in OT in their only meeting this year

very loseable game

Sgt PSN