The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the 5th best team in the city losing? shocking.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

haha...you are so bitter arent you

ice grillin you

omfg they fouled to blast the line

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2013, 08:03:38 PM
haha...you are so bitter arent you

im just sick of everyone blowing dunph

hes a good x's and o's guy but has recruited exactly 1 big man--lavoy allen--and hes been on the sixers for 2 years. also hes won exactly 1 tournament game.

the results havent been there and wont be there this season. jerome allen is a joke, dunph would look good back at penn. hed be good at temple if just making the tournament was good enough.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

temple basketball is a couple years away from being temple football

btw i cant believe they blasted that line

MDS

dunphy cant recruit...and its gonna be even worse now when besides uconn and cincy you are playing houston smu tulane east carolina rice bowling green penn state-altoona etc

plus they have no fanbase and no draw and no big conference wants them. what they should do is beg to be in the catholic conference and beg the mac to take them back for football.

ice grillin you

its really sad....no exaggeration

MDS

its a good thing the pro teams i root for are awesome so i dont focus too much on it

wait

ice grillin you

MDS

nobody knows who he is but scootie randall is the biggest farging loser to put on a temple jersey since dustin salisbury

ice grillin you

its like you said....dunph is a disgrace and gotta go

MDS

never said dunph was a disgrace...hes a class A dude and a good coach

at this point we know temples ceiling under him...this is it. generally gonna have tournament teams, will win 1 or 2 very nice regular season jawns, might or might not win a game in the ncaas, unlikely to make it out of the first weekend.

if thats ok for by you dunph can stick. but im of the mindset that temple can do better.

ice grillin you

i love him but hes def a terrible coach and has no business being at temple

MDS

good coach, bad recruiter

though hes not a perfect coach. hes so good to the philly media they make him seem a lot better than he is. and he was also very nice to me and i was just a dork college kid. but that doesnt matter. they need someone who can win a recruiting battle or two against syracuse and nova.