The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

bonnies after being up by as much as 17 in the second half are hanging on by 5 with eight minutes left...good game of what ive seen

big five connection you ask?....lasalle grad raff doing the game

MDS

olean representing

mid ny what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its actually more western ny isnt it?.....its south of buffalo i thought

reagrdless what a great story and how high is mark schmidts stock right now to bring the bonnies to this point after where they were after the scandal

MDS

yea i guess binghampton is more middle and olean is midwest if anything

either way its in the middle of nowhere and now them catholics gonna party tonight

juice and crackers on me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

if vandy holds on that does that hurt drexel or was vandy expected to get in
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

st joe loonardi had vandy as a 5 so id say they are in

its really just bona. they are shrinking the bubble by 1 and that might have jobbed drex

Eagles_Legendz

There's a chance X doesn't make it but they're probably 70% in so bonnies likely stole from someone.

Drexel's profile isn't that good but they were torrid down the stretch.  They looked like a tourney team but probably don't have the numbers.  Eye test v what's on the sheet.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on March 11, 2012, 03:25:07 PM
Drexel's profile isn't that good but they were torrid down the stretch.

that stretch was from jan 1 until last monday

Eagles_Legendz

Yea that's what I mean, though the committee supposedly dropped he last 10 games criteria and said only your final profile matters.  I think we'll see if that's true depending on if drexel makes it.  I'd rather see them in than USF or Miami or some team like that obviously.

ice grillin you

id like to see drexel in because they are philly...other than that arguments about the 10-15 bubble teams are fruitless as they all basically suck...in a strong field year xaiver wouldnt be in

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah and when the bubble is this week give me a good mid-major than a mediocre/zesty power conference team. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on March 11, 2012, 03:57:15 PM
Yeah and when the bubble is this week give me a good mid-major than a mediocre/zesty power conference team.

agreed...and im normally an anti mid major guy....im 100% put the best team in...but best team is different from the less awful team

Hawk

I think Bonnies is going to win a couple games in the tourney.   Nicholson is legit.

ice grillin you

settle down chief....bonnies are probably less than 50/50 to get out of dayton...lol at winning two games in the tourney...unless you are counting dayton as the tourney which it isnt