The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

thats quite a turnaround from them not losing another game before the tournament
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

well i said they would lose to duke, but clearly this was a bit of a shock

but now that it happened it sort of woke everyone up to the fact that they play tj dileo 20 minutes a game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

nova handling the cuse

temple - xaiver on the deuce at 3

ice grillin you

MDS

no they good

cuse is a fraudulent team and boeheim is to blame. look at his ooc schedule. no true road games, no road trips, not leaving going further south than jersey.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

boeheim does that every year and it never effects them...if you think they are a fraud then its because you think their players stink...not because of their schedule

anyway theres no fraud #3 teams in college basketball...its not good enough to create frauds...syracuse is as good as any team in the land...but they can also lose to anyone in the top 20...just because cbb stinks and has no real good teams

nice hold on my nova...they could have easily folded after that cuse run and they didnt...oh how nice is it to have three very good guards including two seniors

MDS

lavoy allen is such a Hoyda

just graduate already you faker

MDS

how horrendous is cbb

temple is the best team in the a10 and they got killed by duquesne and are neck and neck with a hideously bad xavier team that lost to miami of ohio and barely beat ipfw and western michigan

ice grillin you

MDS

you cant spell temple without nit

and even if they luck into the ncaa's they arent getting run out of the first round again

maybe if dunphys teams didnt play bullshtein halfcourt 1950s era basketball they wouldnt lose to someone named kevin freeze

ice grillin you

i agree and i think he would play his same style anyway but with this particular team he actually has to play that way...they dont have a single player on the team with a handle...so they have to pass the ball 50 times to hopefully get an open shot...fernandez is painfully slow...i hate watching him so much

cummings should solve this problem as he is ultra quick...just gotta hope dunph realizes hes not coaching in the ivy league anymore

MDS

juan is injured

he can actually move a bit its just dunph has never taken the training wheels off--but with good reason. fernandez is largely the same player he was 2 years ago when i covered the team.

its a simple matter of recruiting. fran isnt the greatest and hes losing kids because of the a10/big east thing. he cant overcome that. but thad matta and others could and thats why they arent in the a10 anymore.

ice grillin you

this nova game has been ugly as hell but a furious last couple minute rally has it going down to the wire and they actually have a chance to win

Hawk

Bye Nova.... Freeman is the truth.

MDS

Good day for temple...our gtown win looks better and we just sent that joke martelli one day closer to the unemployment line

I mean seriously how god awful st joes