The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

it would have only meant something had st joes won...temple looking horrible against a celler dwelling a-10 team = not news
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i was in a plane at the time but a big 5 ot win @ the palestra = boss

you know damn well damn good deams have lost to awful crap teams over the years there. plus south philly's own ramone moore is ice cool clutch. boy was out the game 2 years ago, played just 2 months last year and rode the bench for the first part of this season before finally breaking through. man can he score. watch him grow!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

MDS

give it two weeks and then people will jump on the bandwagon WHICH IS CLOSED I CLOSED IT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

tuesday - 9pm

st joes vs rhode island

thurs - 2pm

villanova vs marquette/unconn/st johns survivor

fri - noon

temple vs st bonnie/duquense winner

MDS

shut up, fake

when do umbc, american and gw play next?

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 08, 2010, 04:21:06 PM
tuesday - 9pm

st joes vs rhode island

thurs - 2pm

villanova vs marquette/unconn/st johns survivor

fri - noon

temple vs st bonnie/duquense winner

lol @ the joe

DONE

countdown until martelli is fired is on

phillymic2000

A-10 Champs!! Third year in a row ;D

ice grillin you

villanova - robert morris - thursday - 12:30

temple - cornell - friday - 12:30

ice grillin you

not that it means a whole lot but al golden got a contract extension

MDS

hes hanging around because he has a better shot of following temple into a bcs conference (2% chance) than getting a bcs job on his own (1%). plus he can just leave for another job any time he wants.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on May 05, 2010, 02:11:39 PM
plus he can just leave for another job any time he wants.

thanks

MDS

shouldnt you be lecturing everyone about how to properly ask brent celek questions?

ice grillin you

i tried....hopeless endeavor if there ever was one

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 05, 2010, 02:29:17 PM
hopeless endeavor

did you just describe yourself or am i just a big dumb jew?