The Big 5.5 Sports Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 09, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 21, 2016, 08:22:08 PM
lol not a chance I would ever root for Houston over Philly

But you rock a Watt jersey under the five fo, don't ya?

PhillyPhreak54

No shot

Watt annoys me now...can't turn on the TV or drive down the road without seeing him

ice grillin you

in what might be the least ever advertised cbb game bwtn two top 5 teams nova v. x on fs1 in ten minutes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

whoa...nova got the buttery 80's throwbacks on

SD

Was that a "farg you Sixers" chant

ice grillin you

yeah

which makes no sense since that podunk middle american city doesnt even have an nba team

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

first ever ivy league tournament next year at the palestra.....top four teams make it which is a great way to do it

ill be there

ice grillin you

130 - the joe v. dayton - cbss
300 - temple v. uconn - espn2
530 - villanova v. seton hall - fox

MDS

if temple squeaks into the tourney they have no shot to win a game....good god are they garbage

ice grillin you

MDS

i got called into to do the temple selection sunday thing tomorrow.....turns out temple is watching it in private

good sign

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah hart was hit pretty hard that last play.  Seton Hall is pretty high variance.  Talented but I could see them as equally likely going to sweet 16/getting beaten by 10 in round1.

I remember thinking last year around this time that temple was in.  Wonder if they're about to get screwed again.

MDS

joey l has them has a last 4 in....they are an outright regular season champ from a top 8 conference, which historically has been enough...but theyve done absolutely nothing out of conference

its really a toss up and leaning toward the philly team getting screwed