2015 Fantasy Football - OMG your big league

Started by SunMo, August 30, 2015, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

I'm rolling with him over DeSean and Royal in a PPR, so hopefully the Ivy Leaguer feeds him heavily.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

He dropped 15-20 lbs and is at his rookie playing weight. Nobody wanted him so I was usually grabbing him in the 6th round or later.

I have him Gurley and Devante Parker in 3 or more leagues

SD

5-0 in fantasy this week. High points in 3 leagues. Munson you still doing the CVON league? If so what's your team name? I'm still Bush's fault.

Munson

I saw the thread like 12 hours before they wanted a final answer and I truthfully didn't have time for it this year. Kind of wanted to do it again since I won it last year, but whatever. Those guys are a bunch of stunads.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

My starting RBs and WRs for week 1:  Shady, Murray, Dez, Pimp.  Somehow I am 2-0 despite having not come close to my point projection either week. And last week I played Roddy White who rolled a donut. 

SD

I picked up Hankerson in my 12 team league. He looked great last week, was targeted a bunch of times, and White is old. He's last guy on my bench so it's a whatever move that could pay off in deeper leagues.

Somehow in my other league I was 8th on waivers and got Matt Jones. Love what I see from him. I know he rotates with Morris but he's more talented. FYI the racists are the #1 running team in the NFL right now.

Sgt PSN

Set my lineup for me.  2 WR, 2 RB, 1 WR/RB:

WR - Brandon Marshall, Donte Moncreif, Sammy Watkins, Roddy White
RB - Demarco Murray, Shady, James Starks, David Johnson, Todd Gurley

I thinking Marshall/Watkins/Murray/Shady/Moncreif but I already had doubts about Murray and the Eagles line vs the Jets D and when you add the hammy strain to it, that makes him even less attractive of an option. 

SD

Sgt PSN

SD

Sgt PSN

Word. I just noticed Carolina D sitting out there so I picked them up real quick. I've got StL but I think they'll struggle with Pit this week. Carolina gets to face Luke McCown. Seems like a favorable match up.

SD

Carolina d is legit I'd hang onto them for the rest of the season.

Here's my issue. Half ppr, do you start Crowell, Woodhead, or Ivory who might not play. Crowell has a favorable matchup against the raiders but he doesn't catch a lot of passes. Woodhead is getting the second most targets behind Allen and he's getting more carries then Gordon. So im leaning towards Woodhead.

Other league is also half ppr I need two of Freeman, Randle, Lamar Miller, or Gurley. I'm leaning Freemsn/Randle.

If you're wondering why my backs blow so bad my receivers are stacked

Sgt PSN

I am getting raped. My opponent has Ryan, Julio, Olsen, Steve Smith Sr, and got 17 pts from Gostkowski.....still has Seattle D, D. Thomas and Carlos Hyde.   167pts so far. And he left Devonte Freeman on the bench. He still might drop 225 on me.

ice grillin you

any league where a team can score even close to 200 pts is stupid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I agree. This is my 2nd year in this league and I'm not a fan. Weekly high score is always at/near 200.