Week Four - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 01, 2017, 10:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Saints vs Dolphins going on right now

Cutler picked in the end zone and the game has been sloppy. I'll end up falling back to sleep I'm sure

PhillyPhreak54

Miami is looking at being shut out by the Saints of all teams

Ugly

MDS

jay cutler stealing $10 mil from miami. has zero interest in getting touched.

why do people always fall for the con
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The other option was a negro terrorist trying to kill America one knee at a time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

lol neanderthal maryland hicks booing the ravens for kneeling before the anthem

then they interrupt the anthem to yell "Oh"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hypocrites

Jordan Matthews scored for Buffalo

Rams can't stop the run for shtein

MDS

the ravens are a massive joke

Rome

Munson

Legatron has 6 made FGs so far
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Sounds like maybe a torn ACL for Dalvin Cook. Things are falling apart quickly for the Vikings.

PhillyPhreak54

It looked ugly when he went down

LOL Giants...OJ Howard could've crawled into the end zone he was so wide open

PhillyPhreak54

Bucs will probably have a new kicker soon. They won despite Folk kicking the GW FG. He missed two of them and an XP

Nice to see the Giants 0-4 and Dallas lose too

Washington goes down tomorrow

MDS

nice of arizona to play  a 50 minute game before they face the eagles

Tomahawk

Holy shtein, I can't believe the dude singing it is able to stand for the anthem

QB Eagles

Josh Norman hurt in tonight's game. Gruden thinks he's missing at least a couple of weeks. Eagles game is Oct 23.