Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

nba is the greatest thing ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i think nba has passed it since the playoff was instituted....but both are all world

MDS

1) sixers 3 ot game in december
2) 1 vs 2 cfb game with no playoff that goes into ot
3) eagles super bowl

what you watchin
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2017, 10:35:32 PM
3) eagles super bowl

what you watchin

this whole thing is a sd level troll

MDS

im not on his level...im trolling you about sports, he hungry hungry hippos about domestic violence

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2017, 10:35:32 PM
3) eagles super bowl

what you watchin

4. Carlos Santana going yard

ice grillin you

this is why the nba is the best

West told his Kobe memories from the visiting locker room in Charlotte last week. Just as he was wrapping up, Andre Iguodala returned to his nearby locker and began to listen in on the conversation. He smirked, giving off an 'Oh, you think that's bad?' vibe. Then he interjected with one of his own.

Iguodala was drafted by the 76ers in 2004. He immediately became a defensive ace, deployed by coach Mo Cheeks to guard all the league's best perimeter scorers.

In November of 2005, near the start of Iguodala's second season, he tangled with Kobe in Kobe's hometown of Philadelphia and won.

"He was 3 for 17, only had 17 points," Iguodala said. "I was locking that sā€” up."

Like any great decade-old tale, some of the statistics have been exaggerated. Kobe wasn't 3 of 17, he was 7 of 17 for those 17 points. But that's still an inefficient night mostly due to Iguodala.

"Then Phil Jackson said in the paper: 'I've never seen anyone guard Kobe as good as that,'" Iguodala said. "Then Aaron McKie has a quote, he said: 'Yeah, man, this kid grew up in the era of Kobe, he studied Kobe, so he can guard Kobe.'"

Two months later, the Sixers made the return trip to Los Angeles. Iguodala swears he'd forgotten about the first matchup. Kobe obviously hadn't.

"He came in the visiting locker room and asked my teammates: 'Yo, where's Dre,'" Iguodala said. "They're like, 'Oh, he's on the court shooting.' He just said: 'Tell him 50 tonight.' It was like he'd been waiting for that game."

Kobe guaranteed Iguodala 50 pregame and then delivered him to the doorstep of it, making 19 of his 29 shots, hitting all seven of his 3s and scoring 48 points before subbing out of a blowout win with 4 minutes still left to go.

"(Warriors assistant Chris) DeMarco found it on ā€” what's the system they use for old games? Synergy?" Iguodala said. "He's like, 'Yo, I'm watching it and was like, you know the Staples Center logo? He shot two 3s from the 'A' in Staples Center.' He was making some incredible shots. I remember coming back to the bench and Mo Cheeks was like: 'Young man, you did a helluva job tonight.'"

"I remember that Andre," West said, cracking up. "I remember that."

Iguodala didn't want to take all the fault.

"He was just putting Chris Webber in the pick-and-roll," he said. "I was dead meat."

So which is it: 8 or 24?

"8," Iguodala said. "8 had bounce. 8 was the one who came in the locker room and told me you're getting 50 tonight."

phattymatty

I did not think the cursive jerseys were going to look good but farg did they look pretty.

I couldn't watch it last night so watched it today and we are gonna be spoiled for a while.

phattymatty

Also JVG was like I tried to throw a t-shirt to a kid and two adult pigs stood up to snatch it

ice grillin you

me and my girl are going to Savannah in January

whos comin?

MDS

there will be 2 eagles home games so plan accordingly

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 17, 2017, 09:56:57 AM
there will be 2 eagles home games so plan accordingly

actually holding off on the hotel until they win today

phattymatty

My favorite shot is the two foot airball by Amir. At least once per game.

Eagles_Legendz

Anyone have their splits with 5 mins or less left in games?

Also Bayless missed what 4 wide open uncontested 3s in a row?