16-17 Sixers Season Thread

Started by MDS, October 04, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

thats 1000% patrick bateman clone scott oneills work
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I thought he was pretty cool - but if it's him then he should be ripped

And these dudes jacking threes up...stop.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

is what it is in these close and late situations....dont have the talent to score here

maybe benji?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not even mad.

I hated the shot selection late in the game but they played ok. Embiid with the block in transition was great. Watching someone that huge cover ground like that is amazing

Sgt PSN

Embid hasn't played basketball in 2 years and he was still the best player on the floor for the Sixers tonight.  That's impressive enough on it's own and insane when you consider he was only playing in 4-5 min stretches.  So hard to stay in rhythm like that. I can't wait to see him in a month or so once really settled in.

PhillyPhreak54

He's gonna be like Anthony Davis

Who dropped a fifty piece tonight

MDS

the double bird fan wasnt delco....he was south jerzz!

sometimes its the 2nd guess

QB Eagles

Embiid is the truth. And I can't get enough of his personality. I think we all knew it. It's just about keeping healthy.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2016, 10:54:34 PM
the double bird fan wasnt delco....he was south jerzz!

sometimes its the 2nd guess

I'm shocked he's not Delco.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 26, 2016, 11:07:10 PM
Embiid is the truth. And I can't get enough of his personality. I think we all knew it. It's just about keeping healthy.

Agreed

I cringed about 15 times watching him play tonight bc I was waiting for some sort of limp

Damn you Simmons for getting hurt!

Even with him out this is still going to be a fun season

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Where are these alleged MA Sixer fans

Geowhizzer

Does Simmons come back this year at all, or is it a full year's wait?