Fantasy Football 2014 - Post your questions but don't answer anybody else's here

Started by SunMo, August 04, 2014, 10:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Idiot move of the season:

Had either Greg Olsen, Isaiha Crowell, or Martavias Bryant for my flex. Was leaning Olsen but the Saints are one of the best teams in the league vs. the TE and he just had his knee drained. Crowell was banged up, and Bryant hasn't done much the past month. So I picked up Stedman Bailey because the Skins pass D blows and he's looked good the past few weeks. Bailey got me 6.7, meanwhile Olsen and Bryant had over 20 and Crowell had 11. I'm second in this league and have 250 more points against than the next guy. 

SunMo

I need 21 points from Drew Brees tonight to pull off a nice little upset in my semifinal
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

I'm in the finals of Igys lead and I'm actually the favorite.  $1k on the line, winner take all.

Brees
Murray
CJ Anderson
Demayrious
Gordon
Garcon
Jared Cook/Larry Donnell

so obviously the issue is Murray.  If he's active I have to play him right?  I have Joseph Randle as insurance but I also have Jeremy Hill on the bench.  With the Bengals game Monday I have options if Murray isn't playing.  It sounds like he will though and that makes it tough.  Does he get a few carries and then they realize he's not going to be effective and I've blown a roster spot?  If Randle is active I think I still go with Hill but it's a tough call.

THANKS, I'LL HANG UP AND LISTEN TO YOUR ANSWER.

SD

You're lucky the Bengals play Monday. I'd go Hill too if Murray doesn't play. Although Randle isn't bad and the Colts run D is horrid.

You should split the winnings since this is such a tough decision

SunMo

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Exhibit A of why you don't have Cowboys on your team.

THATS ON YOU BUDDY!

SunMo

PhillyPhreak54

Enjoy your tainted winnings!

But yeah ya gotta play him if he's active.

Doug Free is out and Zack Martin questionable tho

SD

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on December 19, 2014, 03:30:22 PM
Igy would never talk to me again

would never happen because its not allowed in the league

this aint fanduel....12 team league....flex position....team defense....$25 entry fee shtein

get real son
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Mother farger A.J. Green. Needed 10.2 points out of him in a half point PPR league for the chip. Dude gets hurt 2nd play of the game. Cost me $575
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

SD

That blows

Between the 3 money leagues I'm in ( including cf) and fanduel I'll have grossed $550 with a $300 profit.