Logging me out problem

Started by PhillyGirl, December 19, 2009, 09:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

So I have Firefox on the new Mac....and as always, CF is my homepage. So now I'm all signed in, but if I hit the home button on my browser, it logs me out. What is up with that?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

Susquehanna Birder

Check your bookmark. Is it set for concretefield.com or concretefield.info? The board software sets the logged-in cookie for the latter.

PhillyGirl

Thanks Sus...I thought we didn't have the 2 anymore like that, so I didn't even think about it. All fixed.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

holy shtein that has been happening to me for probably a year now and it was annoying as shtein

gawd sus
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

the annoying part is that you've been able to log back in. 

ice grillin you

i dont know about that but im in absolute heaven right now

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

yeah hes here but hes in the basement smoking a blunt with sean taylor

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Sean Taylor is spitting on him and they're both loving it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"