Donovan McNabb

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 21, 2008, 12:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2017, 03:06:40 PM
"i dont care who are you and what you do but if youre good on the eagle then youre awesome in my book."

who said that?

PhillyPhreak54

The term pervert needs to be defined too, I guess.

Because what Moore did is not equal to what others have done. What Eric Davis did rubbing up on someone is different than sending nasty text messages.

And what McNabb did is not right. You don't go at someone in those terms. Wanna talk dirty to your girlfriend or wife? Fine. Some person you work with? No.

Rome

Kinda gives new meaning to the term, "Five will always love you."

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 12, 2017, 04:39:05 PM

Because what Moore did is not equal to what others have done. What Eric Davis did rubbing up on someone is different than sending nasty text messages.

And what McNabb did is not right. You don't go at someone in those terms. Wanna talk dirty to your girlfriend or wife? Fine. Some person you work with? No.

pervert is a word in the dictionary with a definition.

if youd like to rank all the perverts in the world from 1 to 6 billion go ahead. sure, roy moore is safely ahead of 5. but 5 is a creep and a shtein person. i can only imagine what he did when he was running the city in the 2000s.

but sure lets make up some qualifiers to justify our never ending love for him. hes better than roman gabriel. hes not as big of a perv as roy moore. feel better now?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

AshishPatel81

McNabb stays passive aggressive all the way down to the way he sexual harasses. Of course he did it via text and in a really unfunny way.

ice grillin you

i have no doubt in my mind he was hammered when he sent those texts

on top of being a thin skinned bedwetting narcissistic coward hes a raging alcoholic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

"Everybody makes mistakes in their lives, well last year they made a BIG mistake"

CUM at them 5

AshishPatel81

I think McNabb is one of the most insecure athletes to ever play in Philly. I guess the good news for all the women out there is he'd never have the balls to flash his penis to any of them because he'd be too afraid they'd laugh at the size of it. He'd be the type to creepily send a girl a picture of a sunset on a beach with him naked in the background out of focus, and then when the girl calls him a perv, he says oh shtein, didn't even notice I was in the pic.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 12, 2017, 05:26:35 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 12, 2017, 04:39:05 PM

pervert is a word in the dictionary with a definition.

if youd like to rank all the perverts in the world from 1 to 6 billion go ahead. sure, roy moore is safely ahead of 5. but 5 is a creep and a shtein person. i can only imagine what he did when he was running the city in the 2000s.

but sure lets make up some qualifiers to justify our never ending love for him. hes better than roman gabriel. hes not as big of a perv as roy moore. feel better now?

You need to join your boy for a therapy session

Sgt PSN

Quote from: AshishPatel81 on December 12, 2017, 07:52:10 PM
McNabb stays passive aggressive all the way down to the way he sexual harasses. Of course he did it via text and in a really unfunny way.

Haha

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 12, 2017, 08:09:12 PMYou need to join your boy for a therapy session

you are to 5 what a trump voter is to trump

its like a farging cult
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

what does he have to do for you to be OUT. like what are we dealing with here?

PhillyPhreak54

I suggest you re read my posts from today