Gearhead Thread

Started by Diomedes, January 25, 2007, 04:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

That's the vehicular equivalent of Munson's rape basement. 

Just slap an old school Eagles magnet on it and you're rollin'.

General_Failure

These FBI pedo-traps are getting lazier every year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I'll be attaching a canoe to the top so it can't be ticketed as a commercial vehicle in a residential neighborhood and yes, it needs to show some Eagles pride.  Maybe a :CF logo.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

My car is just sofa king awesome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

It really is.  That's when cars looked like cars.  Must handle sweet like a drunk fat chick in bed. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on August 14, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
It really is.  That's when cars looked like cars.  Must handle sweet like a drunk fat chick in bed.

It cost him a lot less, too

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

https://imgur.com/a/3dYYZ4l

Bought this about a week ago.

2019 GT

460HP stock and rides so damn smooth. Unlike the Mustangs I'm used to it doesn't feel like it's going to shake itself apart when getting on it. The technology in it is amazing too.

It has 3:73 gears and Brembo brakes and I'm about to lower it and put the exhaust on

smeags

yeah. but its a ford.

JK, sweet ride. good luck.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

If you can hook your Hellcat and get that 707 rolling then yeah lol

Tomahawk

Pretty sure the hellcat has traction control for people like Rome (old)

That's a sweet whip though. Surprised it has such tall gears...must have traded low end torque for high rpm hp

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks fellas

Most of them come with the 3:55's but performance package 1 bumps them up to the 73's. I used to run 73's in most of my other Mustangs except one that I had 4:10's in.

I ran out of gear with the 4:10's on the top end.

This car really starts to get it when I get to the top of second gear and especially in third.

One of the coolest things is I can change the car from normal mode to sport, track, drag strip or wet roads with a flip of a switch. I don't have the new active exhaust because I don't have any interest in making it quieter.

It also shows air/fuel ratio, cylinder head temp, axle temp, oil temp and several other things. That's big for me.

I'm going with the Borla Atak exhaust and kooks long tube headers.