Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

She's doesn't look like the broad from Zero Dark Thirty.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on March 14, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 14, 2018, 06:39:51 AM
Quote from: Rome on March 14, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
I listened to the non-concession speech this morning.  Are all Republicans sniveling weasels?   I mean is that a genetic prerequisite to join their ranks?

saccone said yesterday that all his political opponents hate trump hate america and hate god

Yes, no and ummm in that order. 

Haha

smeags

so, dumbo imposed sanctions on Russians that were indicted as part of an investigation that he has continually said is baseless and a hoax portrayed by the left.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: Marco RubioIronically, it's a project designed for safety.

this farging guy
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

So I guess dipshtein is leaning towards firing Mueller now.  Are we really going to allow that to happen in this country?   Because if so take a shovel to it. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i cant tell if she is naive or stupid or both
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

QuoteLions, light-pink roses, and a phrase from Isaiah 35, repeated three times, decorate the corridor leading past the entrance: THE WILDERNESS SHALL BLOSSOM AS THE ROSE.

These folks are something else.  Jesus Christ.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Rome

I love the automated responses from the Trump hungry hungry hippos. 

Tomahawk

Tomahawk

According to PBS Newshour, the new spending bill allows the CDC to research gun violence which was previously prohibited.