Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

so they had beds then?  lyin' democraps at it again.

Rome

Ha.  I read those same sentiments today only they were serious. 

MDS

queens will have a 31 year old queer latina BLM supporter as its DA

lets. farging. go.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

the gun appears to be longer than the truck bed

what kind of work this fool do with a four foot bed

and as an aside:  car dealerships are a scam.  required by law, provide no actual service to the buyer beyond a parking lot to set the car on and a sleazy loser to pitch it them....6k markup per car for that....
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/27/politics/census-supreme-court/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Holy shtein Roberts pulled another one out from under the right-wingers.

And Clarence Thomas literally can't die screaming fast enough. 

Munson

The gerrymandering ruling was awful and I wouldn't be too excited about the census ruling.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/status/1144288612000731137
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Trump and his team are not smart enough to be doing something sneaky like that....now they're probably getting ideas.

Beating 20 people in a primary may have worked from Trump but it's not going to work for Democrats.  I wish they could do some kind of private behind the scenes battle to whittle this mess down to like 5-6 and let them debate.

MDS

if you live in PA please call or email bob casey and destroy him for his disgusting vote on the border bill

the 3 philly congress humans voted no. toomey of course voted yes but he is scum. casey i guess felt the need to give his small MAGA support base a win. farg him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

marianne williamson is my favorite person ever and she should be president

the end

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 27, 2019, 10:21:17 PM
marianne williamson is my favorite person ever and she should be president

the end

She's a kook

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

surprised how terrible uncle joe looked last night.  not on his game at all. 

i think kamala and mayor pete were prob the winners.

i want bernie to keep screaming and doing his thing but not in the presidential race.