Week 9 - 2018

Started by QB Eagles, November 04, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Potential freak game today, according to Schefter.

QuoteAfter the Miami Hurricanes hosted Duke at Hard Rock Stadium in a game played during heavy rains Saturday, there are mounting concerns about the condition of the field for Sunday's Jets-Dolphins game, per league sources.

The Hard Rock Stadium field was a mess Saturday, and there are fears that it will not be much better for Sunday's game.

"The field is horrendous," texted one league source at the stadium on Saturday. "It's a complete s---show."

Diomedes

might want to take the under on a mud wrestling expo
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Alex Smith just got a huge run off a blown sack, but couldn't tell if it was "Too afraid to get a flag"....but then at the end of the run he got blasted up high because he didn't go out of bounds. Hit was legal too.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Bucs loss looks worse every week.

ice grillin you

and its only their third worst loss of the year
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

The Bills tank is more blatant than The Process.

Munson

I think Washington's entire offensive live has gotten hurt today. One of them returned but
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Stafford keeps getting blown up on coverage sacks without Tate as a safety valve.

ice grillin you

wash atl has had flags thrown on six straight plays

QB Eagles

Flacco is the undisputed master of drawing PI penalties.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 04, 2018, 02:48:23 PM
The Bills tank is more blatant than The Process.

do they know tua cant come out this draft
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

tua is a questionable pro prospect but that aside not only does he not come out this year its one of the worst qb classes of all time

MDS

i wont pretend to be an expert but when i see tua i see mahomes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

couldnt be more different....tuas arm strength is iffy at best....mahomes has a cannon

tua listed at 6'1 but i question that....mahomes is a solid 6'3

tua is mobile but slow....mahomes has not elite but pretty special athletisicsm

dont ask me how good tua will be as a pro cause i have zero clue when it comes to qb's but just on paper tua seems suspect to me as an nfl prospect

MDS

that bomb he unleashed last night? it was picked off i think but yea i wouldnt question his arm strength

he also had a long td run...nice wheels

he sucks i guess