Super Bowl LII - Patriots: The Eagles Won The God Damn Super Bowl

Started by MDS, January 22, 2018, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

I had my moment of glory AND YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THAT FROM ME!

Rome

I wore my Super Bowl hat out tonight in redneck hell and I was overwhelmed with positive shtein.  Weird.

Diomedes

I couldn't do it last week on account of sick children, so this morning I fulfilled my loudmouth boast from 8 or 10 weeks ago, and attended the 9:30 a.m. Mass at St. Vincent de Paul.  I know it's very common, but I chuckled all the same when the hymn they sang after communion was the one with the line "and He will raise you up, on Eagle's wings...."

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on February 18, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
I couldn't do it last week on account of sick children, so this morning I fulfilled my loudmouth boast from 8 or 10 weeks ago, and attended the 9:30 a.m. Mass at St. Vincent de Paul.  I know it's very common, but I chuckled all the same when the hymn they sang after communion was the one with the line "and He will raise you up, on Eagle's wings...."

So, God is no longer a soar spot for you?

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Tomahawk

SD

Eagaholic

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 21, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Just noticed crazy eyes Landeta was at the parade.

landetta, trot, ?
bwest, ?, ?, fredex, ?, darwin

i think one of those guys is bobby williams
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

is that carlos emmons next to Trott?
bennie logan behind Westbrook?

no guess on the others

edit...not bennie logan, dunno who
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger