The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i have no doubt he'll become an all star if he goes somewhere else.

MDS

i dont think it had anything to do with being in philly...hes not from idaho or some spoiled baby like lindros or mcnabb

he played ball on the east coast. thats not easy. what happened to him makes zero sense to this day. but its not like he saw the bright lights of the city or fell victim to the pressure of keith pompey
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah in fact he seems amazingly happy to be on the team

problem is he doesn't seem like he wants to play basketball...anywhere
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

yeah i agree...i'm not blaming philly....he just seems much happier in a suit than on the court.

Rome

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

SD

QuoteJessica Camerato
✔  @JCameratoNBCS 
Robert Covington was named to the NBA All-Defensive First Team. Joel Embiid was named to the Second Team.

ice grillin you

ben simmons barely cracked the others getting votes top ten which is ludicrous...hes a borderline first teamer....he got the same amount of votes as jaylen brown
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

jojo with all nba second team.  sixers save 5M.

Rome

Steph Curry was a third teamer. 

wut

phattymatty

meh he misssed 30+ games and the 4 guards above him had great years.

Rome

That's true but he's still the best guard in the league.

Rome

Brown got a three year extension. 

MDS

well it was a good run everyone, but ultimately, it had to be ruined by bryan colangelo's burner twitter accounts. such is life.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/5/29/17406750/bryan-colangelo-philadelphia-76ers-twitter-joel-embiid-anonymous-markelle-fultz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.