Women

Started by Diomedes, June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

This is your old pal Romey here, dude.  Your exploits are, wait for it...  LEGENDARY. 

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Custody court was last Thursday. Baby's momma shows up with her white trash-degenerate boyfriend and a lawyer she hired the night before our conference. The lawyer was the same one the bf used during his 25 year criminal history. Mom has seen my daughter maybe once a month...so her and her lawyer decide to file a contempt of court suit against me. She's alleging I told my daughter terrible things about her and her bf and that's why she doesn't want to go with Mom. I heard her speaking to her lawyer, she's basing this off text messages between her and my daughter where my daughter says she wants to stay with me. I have 30-40 texts where she says she's picking up my daughter and my response is "ok"...but she never shows. So there's that.

Our lawyers go to conference with the Judge who recommends we get a custody evaluation which can take anywhere from 4-6 months and will cost us a cool $1K a piece. Judge reviews my daughters report card (honor roll), her extracurricular activities (Tae Kwon Do, Clarinet) and the fact she has a large group of friends in my development and decides she needs to stay with me and my current schedule until evaluations are done. Judge determined Mom was to blame for her own instability and said my daughter gravitated towards me because of stability. So mom now gets Saturday night and after school from 4-7 on Monday and Wednsedays. She has to go to counseling with my daughter so my daughter can acclimate her new living situation with her.

Baby's momma is 100% in this for the child support, I've had zero assistance for the past 8 months. What the idiot doesn't realize is since she signed an interim agreement granting me custody for 6 nights a week it means she loses child support. Terminated. Once she gets notice and cs stops I'm thinking she gives up because she can't afford to keep paying a lawyer and now she has to do actual work instead of letting me raise my daughter by myself. So in a month or so I'll be getting an extra $700 a month. Lawyer is worth every penny. 

QB Eagles

MDS

see you need the jews after all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 13, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

He's better and cheaper than the wop woman lawyer I was using before.

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on February 13, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Quote from: MDS on February 13, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

He's better and cheaper than the wop woman lawyer I was using before.

they are always cheaper than everyone else
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Glad to hear it, SD. It'll be good for you both when it's all said and done, but glad to hear that it's trending the right way for you, and more importantly, your daughter. It's a shame baby momma can't see what's actually important long-term and how her choices are necessarily impacting her kid. Forest for the trees, and all that, I guess.

Rome

Your ex is a total pos whore.  I'm glad you're getting your beautiful child to raise & hopefully without too much interference from that pig. 

Zanshin

I'd normally say you should put in for her to be paying you-- but I guess you're not looking for reasons for her to fight harder.

Diomedes

Or for that matter to increase points of contact.  With crazy, the best tactic is disengagement.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on February 13, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
I'd normally say you should put in for her to be paying you-- but I guess you're not looking for reasons for her to fight harder.

Thanks everyone

I don't want a dime from her, in fact, after child support stops, I'm going to attempt to strike a deal with her, we keep joint custody but she signs over primary physical custody and in return I won't ever ask her for a cent in child support. My lawyers paid and I can keep this going for as long as need be, her on the other hand is paying for her lawyer with my cs money, once that stops there's no way that bitch is gonna keep paying her. My lawyer ate her for lunch at mediation. She really is a vile pos...filing a contempt of court motion against me because she's neglectful is right up her alley.

Sgt PSN

Congrats SD. Good stuff man.

Quote from: Diomedes on February 13, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
Or for that matter to increase points of contact.  With crazy, the best tactic is disengagement.

This x infinity.

hbionic

The good guys DO win.

Good to hear the progress so far.

Can't imagine the hell your your ex is.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SD

Quote from: hbionic on February 13, 2018, 11:47:00 PM
The good guys DO win.

Good to hear the progress so far.

Can't imagine the hell your your ex is.

I kept thinking in court how happy she was when she heard CCES was going to take 4-6 months. She was more than happy to sign away 6 overnights a week with me because she could continue to collect child support and not have to do shtein. I can't wait to see her face when cs gets terminated. Guarantee she starts crying. God I wish I could record the conference and post it for you guys to enjoy.