The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

Saying shtein like that to the media is kinda cancerous too

SD

Sgt PSN

At least we know the Eagles can adequately defend their offense.

SD

Maybe the gayest (think adjective not homophobic slur) commercial ever. Giants fans loved it. If this was Wentz and a receiver I'd farging cringe

https://youtu.be/KUoD-gPDahw

Zanshin

Totally feel the same way. I really didn't need to know that Manning dances exactly like he looks he would dance. And there isn't anything that OBJ does that ISN'T annoying.

Diomedes

Well, he gets injured.  That's annoying insofar as we have to hear about it but otherwise, I'm okay with it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

True. I don't typically wish ill on anyone, but I was cool with that.

QB Eagles

He's an extremely talented receiver. His circus catches amaze me.

That doesn't mean shtein compared to having a good team. It's not a particularly important position, once you have a few guys capable of getting open. Look at all the great WRs on teams where their talents go wasted.

Or ask the two WRs who just got selected for the HOF who never won Super Bowls, and who thought very highly of their own physical abilities and ignored the teammate part of the job.

General_Failure

That commercial was great. We were all waiting for the leap here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

MDS

the giants are rolling with a pat shurmur-mike shula offensive brain trust and im pretty stoked about that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its gonna be crazy in the copy cat league that the nfl is how many teams go to a full rpo based offense next year...foles showed at least for a playoff run that you dont have to be carson wentz or russell wilson to go full bore with it....so now its gonna be on

cause of that i wouldnt mind the eagles looking at darrell bevel as OC
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Nate Solder - 4 yr/$62M with $35M guaranteed. Now the highest paid O-lineman in the NFL.

SD

Traded JPP to the Bucs for picks. Can't quite put my finger on why the Giants would hand him over to the Bucs.

General_Failure

Does he go peg leg or eye patch to complete the look?

The man. The myth. The legend.