Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

The President is a legit child. I hope Pelosi continues to smoke him.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

best is he lied about where she was going and why.

plus the ahole went to Iraq 5 days after he shut down the gov.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

the last 12 hours of trump

1) revealed that he directed his lawyer to lie to congress
2) leaked the speaker of the house's trip to a war zone, a breach of security protocol and a danger for military personnel
3) further intimidated a witness, his ex-lawyer's father in law

this motherfarger belongs in jail right this second
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 18, 2019, 10:10:36 AM
the last 12 hours of trump
1) revealed that he directed his lawyer to lie to congress

fake news
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

donald trump jr sucking muellers dick to troll buzzfeed is something we deserve as a society
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

https://twitter.com/GenePark/status/1087130256539086854

Twitch is where the young nazis live and get their start now, so this whole charity stream being a success was a nice thing to see.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

joini ernst says she was raped in college and her ex husband beat on her

joni ernst voted to confirm brett kavanaugh to the supreme court

brett kavanaugh raped (multiple) women in high school/college and beats his wife in alcoholic rages

carry on

Geowhizzer

Rome

The stories I'm hearing from Trumpkins are pretty amazing now.  One of my colleagues is retired Coast Guard E-9.  You can imagine what his check is like every month.  Now he's worried and saying if Trump doesn't resolve this, he won't vote for him again. 

Funny how that shtein works out.  I said, well, at least his true base got a $2T tax cut, so I'm sure you're happy to help them out some more, right?

<Blank Stare>

smeags

Quote from: Rome on January 24, 2019, 12:51:41 PM
The stories I'm hearing from Trumpkins are pretty amazing now.  One of my colleagues is retired Coast Guard E-9.  You can imagine what his check is like every month.  Now he's worried and saying if Trump doesn't resolve this, he won't vote for him again. 

Funny how that shtein works out.  I said, well, at least his true base got a $2T tax cut, so I'm sure you're happy to help them out some more, right?

<Blank Stare>

Rome