the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

they are really good on top of a "fancy" salad...like frisee or mixed wild greens...just make sure the salad has bacon or pancetta...even better if you use the fat to make a dressing

or shtein just put a sunny side up johnson on a bacon cheese burger
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

aha, yes.  fancy presentation, small size better for things like topping a burger.  makes sense.

my wife boiled a few of them and served with grits.  tasted like normal chicken eggs, just smaller.  I think that's the point...that they are smaller.  like you said, good as a part of something fancy because they are small and look cool.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Someone found a pink dildo on our street and posted a lost and found notice and photo on my neighborhood listserv and the comments all day today are hilarious.

Tomahawk

Quote from: phattymatty on January 12, 2019, 04:20:34 PM
Someone found a pink dildo on our street and posted a lost and found notice and photo on my neighborhood listserv and the comments all day today are hilarious.

Link?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

someone tried to burn down the pizzagate shop over the weekend.  luckily for us he used a credit card and looked directly into the cameras twice.

Munson

Youtube be like--

Me, using the internet for the very first time: hmmm, let's try www.youtub-

Youtube: Recommended for you: Watch Ben Shapiro/Jordan Peterson/Some other reactionary right wing white dude absolutely DEMOLISH feminists on Feminism
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

QuoteDenver to vote on whether to decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'
Wow. The city will become even more of a destination spot for certain tourists. I definitely expect it to increase Denver's overall ratings on trip advisor.

Rome

General_Failure

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Something's way off with that story. The idea that buckets of natural uranium ore are "highly radioactive" enough to exceed regulatory standards within a few seconds is wacko. It'd be like standing near the pile of bananas at the supermarket in terms of dose, and the alphas given off by uranium are shielded by human skin. I know journalistic standards are low, but maybe talk to at least a high school physics teacher before publishing, instead of taking the "whistleblower" guy at his word?

General_Failure

General_Failure

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is