Week 11 - Saints: The Eagles Are Bad

Started by MDS, November 12, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
the worst part of this season is the realization that wentz isnt great...hes just good

You do realize his knee exploded less than a year ago, right?

General_Failure

I love seeing multiple Eagles players pushed back eight yards by one guy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2018, 05:41:45 PM
the worst part of this season is the realization that wentz isnt great...hes just good

You do realize his knee exploded less than a year ago, right?

yea thats why he holds the ball forever
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2018, 05:44:54 PMyea thats why he holds the ball forever

Most of the plays that made people think Wentz is a great QB are examples of him holding onto the ball longer than any sane QB would.

EJ72

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 18, 2018, 05:40:27 PM
Quote from: EJ72 on November 18, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
Adams has looked pretty good, maybe they should lean on him a little more.

I'm not even sure Adams can lean on his own leg too much.

He got dinged? I missed that but I can't say I'm surprised because he was always fragile for a big back, even at Notre Dame. It was never "Adams is hurt??" It was "Adams is hurt...Again?" Kind of the way Dallas fans react when Sean Lee is injured.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on November 18, 2018, 05:45:19 PM
This defense is so bad.

They are down into the De'Vante Bausby part of the roster. Kinda shocked they haven't given up 30 in this half.

General_Failure

They'd actually be better on defense if they just tackled receivers while the ball was in the air. Unfortunately, that would require them to be near the receivers when the ball is in the air.

MDS

unreal throw by brees...you knew he would do this

punt on 4th and inches
punt on 4th and 4 on the + side
deep drop on 3rd and short
punt on 4th and near midfield

doug.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on November 18, 2018, 05:51:52 PM
unreal throw by brees...you knew he would do this

punt on 4th and inches
punt on 4th and 4 on the + side
deep drop on 3rd and short
punt on 4th and near midfield

doug.

He's getting better. They ran the ball a bunch of times instead of forcing screens for an entire quarter.

Eagles_Legendz

Clement could've let that bounce at the 1 and roll out the endzone but, par for the course. 

Also the eagles need to lead the league in ST penalties.

General_Failure

That's the first time I've seen someone have to hold the ball on a kickoff in a dome.

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 18, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
Clement could've let that bounce at the 1 and roll out the endzone but, par for the course. 

I thought that too but you gotta be careful about it not being recovered by the Saints.

General_Failure

Lane Johnson got beat bad, so what's his response? Bear hug a different guy from behind.