Week 6 - Giants: Thursdays With Dougie

Started by MDS, October 08, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

General_Failure

Well this is getting more interesting than I ever wanted it to be.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

On review...how is that not a Smallwood recovery?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagles_Legendz

Should be overturned.  Pretty clear replay.

Rome

Smallwood sucks.  Not for the little guy though.  Because stats. 

Diomedes

"Taken a lot of fun out of the game, haven't they?"  - Aikman

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 11, 2018, 10:49:30 PM
"Taken a lot of fun out of the game, haven't they?"  - Aikman

check out the college game troy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

in college theres no union and the players are interchangeable parts who are disposed of the second there is something slightly wrong with them

hooray brain damage!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hate to break it to you but theres no union in the nfl either

and college was like five years ahead of the nfl on head shots

but the point is the college game is infinitely more watchable than the nfl and as fun as it gets in sports

Rome

It's not the penalty that's awful.  Its the selective enforcement.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 11, 2018, 10:56:28 PM
It's not the penalty that's awful.  Its the selective enforcement.

its a really difficult thing to judge at live speed....im all for making these kinds of things reviewable to help the officials out.

really the refs are damn good its just the rules are insane and impossible and or stupid to enforce
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

in the last 2 minutes joe buck said elliott is 1/2 on fgs and that pimp's return happened "next door"