Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Huh.  I used to live around the corner from her.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/upshot/election-2016-voting-precinct-maps.html#5.03/35.02/-86.11

this is fun. super interactive and detailed map down to the precinct of 2016. my current precinct went 340 clinton, 15 trump.

i found a precinct in strawberry mansion that had more votes for darrell castle (2) than trump (1). who is darrell castle? a small one further south went 19-0 hilldog.

the area i grew up in went 652-80 hilldog. where i voted/lived in 2016 (pennsport) was 330-50.

kansas is full of precincts that hilldog was shutout in or got like 1 vote. there were a few where she was beat by gary johnson. kansas sounds fun.

update: hillary won little diomede 7-3.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

that's def cool.

where im at

871 - clinton
598 - dumpster

where I grew up
397 - clinton
20 - dumbo
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

Shockingly, Central Illinois is full of racist iceholes:

In Peoria County, Clinton eked out more votes than Trump....48% vs. 43%.

What really is surprising is in my hometown of Canton, a town of like 10,000 (of whom I would have guessed 9,900 are pure redneck pieces of shtein), Hillary faired a little better....50% vs 40%. I think the takeaway from that is most people must not have voted.

Rome

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b5cff5ae4b0b15aba997304

Feeble incompetent blood-sucking weasels like Giuliani are nothing if not entertaining. 

ice grillin you

MDS

this is holy shtein even for garden variety interviews with trumpers

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1025183085027946496

qanon is getting more dangerous by the day and its fully brainwashed the dumbest human beings on the planet to levels we have never seen in history...there is literally no playbook to defeat this. youre dealing with people who believe in unicorns because they havent NOT seen a unicorn
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

how the farg does apple allow that to be an app in their store

Diomedes

you don't get to a trillion market cap by turning away nazis and death cult leaders
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Tomahawk