Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: smeags on July 06, 2018, 06:22:52 AM
Well everyone knows that clean burning coal is the future, so ....

Trumpers don't care about policy or if it's good for the country. In their loon minds, if they assume it upsets the "other side" - you know, the Demonrats, Libtards etc...then it's a win and they're for it.

smeags

agreed, even when it will bring consequences to them. like this trade war which is going to help skyrocket prices of so many goods.

but hey, theys getting $35 more a paycheck.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

yea really got be open to hearing from people that think that pizzagate is just the beginning and a dude is spilling govt secrets on 4chan
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/oecd-study-labor-conditions-confirms-that-u-s-workers-are-getting-ripped-off.html

You could make an argument for indentured servitude, but who's going to listen? Motherfarger not getting any votes, that's  who.

QuoteThere's likely some truth to these narratives. But a new report from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) offers a more straightforward — and political — explanation: American policymakers have chosen to design an economic system that leaves workers desperate and disempowered, for the sake of directing a higher share of economic growth to bosses and shareholders.

ice grillin you

Rome

Desperation and disempowerment always leads to revolt and an inevitable reckoning.

Now, are the idiots who are victims going to recognize who is farging them over or are they going to believe in the lies that Trump and his cadre of grifters are spewing?   

That's the question. 

Seeing as we're lazy, willfully ignorant sheep, I'll say no. 

Tomahawk

Newsflash: a corrupted government causes collateral damage

Tomahawk

But let's focus only on how a single pos emboldened a plethora of pos's to be even more publicly pos-y.

If it weren't for Trump, America would be shining examples of democracy, and how capatilsm should be implemented.

Rome

At least we came to our collective senses briefly for eight years.  The sad fact is we deserve what we're getting now.  There's no escaping it when a bill finally comes due and payable. 

Rome

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-might-end-obamacare-payment-program-rattling-insurers-ahead-of-key-market-decisions-0ae9d3c61c52/amp/

Yes, it's not like Trump can imperil the lives of millions of Americans or anything.  I mean, just think how bad things were BEFORE he seized control.

Plus, you know, her emails!

ice grillin you

Tomahawk

You could force the kids separated from their parents to drink formula instead of breastmilk