College Football - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 23, 2022, 02:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

to me football doesnt work like that...its so hard to pull an upset in football and to do it 3 times would be impossible

so like tcu couldnt pull this off in a 16 team field but what if the field is full of tcu's, then inevitably one would get through
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

expanded cfb playoff schedule is out

get ready for mid week qtrs and semis. they want no part of the nfl.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

looks like arizona to the big 12 and washington/oregon to the big 10, which effectively murders the pac 12

the sport has fully and completely cannibalized itself, indefensible destruction of its very foundation for extra tv money

PhillyPhreak54

Greed is the way. To hell with common sense and history.

phattymatty

Washington's vibe feels like a Big 10 team already.  Oregon not so much.

MDS

cant wait for oregon/iowa and washington/purdue...totally normal stuff. that big arizona state/west virginia game should be fun too.

i wonder what the breaking point is with the audience with this. we havent seen it yet. nobody might not care..the audience could just eat up texas/florida and penn state/ucla.

Don Ho

Maybe Hawaii now finally gets an invite to the Pac 12! 

Hawaii
Fresno State
San Jose State
San Diego State
Huntington Beach Senior Home
Hawaii Kai Baptist Pre-School
Bryn Mawr College
Oahu Correctional Facility

Big fat TV deal with Bally Sports and the Diamond Sports Group
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.