Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

why are they playing in dc. cant people just drive a few hours south and see a real team in the sec?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

they originally wanted PSU/VA Tech but settled for this

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 26, 2009, 01:50:13 PM
recruiting

if the kid was smart they would avoid the pos big 10 at all costs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if penn state wasnt in the middle of a forest it would be a top five program...its facilities history money and almuni are almost unmatched....they are just cursed with their locale

MDS

pretty much

also you cant even compare southern girls to MA pa girls

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: MDS on August 26, 2009, 02:54:56 PM
pretty much

also you cant even compare southern girls to MA pa girls

You guys an you "MA" I don't think you can get more douche bag than that . :-D
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

MDS

ha

philly girls and MA girls dont have much separation. its a different breed in the south and any football player is silly to pass it up.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 26, 2009, 04:49:26 PM
why...you MA?

Could be, it just cracks me up with you guys and your MA.  And trust me MDS I know all about southern girls. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

My dad discovered the internet.

Maybe it isn't as amazing as I think it is, but my farging old man sent it to me which is pretty hilarious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

up to #5 in the polls, and they open as a 10-pt favorite vs Iowa

SunMo

such a fraud team, 2 maybe 3 big 10 losses this year
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: SunMo on September 20, 2009, 06:38:58 PM
such a fraud team, 2 maybe 3 big 10 losses this year

I don't know about that.  They aren't nearly as good as I thought they would be, but then again you can definitely see they play down to the competition.  Not indicative of a top 5 team. 

SunMo

maybe that's it...but right now i don't see them beating Michigan in Ann Arbor or Ohio State anywhere.  MSU will be a tough game too
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.