Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

yeah no chance they ever become a top big ten team.  just because of some things that i feel. 

and if it's a tragedy to get 7 teams into the tournament, most conferences would kill to be as bad as the big ten this year.

phattymatty

i wonder if they rioted in state college last night.  if not i'm disappointed.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's all a bunch of hippie crap these days.  Stupid hippies.

BigEd76

I don't know or care about college wrestling but PSU got one of the best coaches in the country from Iowa State?  (Cael Sanderson, 2004 Olympic champ)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

I heard Navarro Bowman admitted to his probo's that he smoked some chron? And that he might be kicked off the team
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Wait. Can you repeat the part where you said the thing? I didn't catch any of that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

penn state just bagged a stud wr out of baltimore...got offered by florida and georgia....went to the same hs as bryant johnson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The kids from Maryland have been loving PSU.  Larry Johnson has been recruiting like a fiend down there.

rjs246

The original Curt Warner elected to the college football Hall of Fame.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

is there another curt warner out there? 

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

"black" has fewer letters than "original," but rjs was afraid of offending people

MDS

curt warner would go to usc or texas because he wants to win a national championship, not beat up on oafy white people then get killed in the rose bowl
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

BCS Coordinator Says Bowl System Would Hurt College Football

QuoteJohn Swofford, the coordinator of the BCS, rejected the idea of switching to a playoff, arguing it would threaten the existence of celebrated bowl games.

lololol.  why even bother asking someone affiliated with the bcs if they should switch to a playoff system?  like he's going to say that his system sucks and needs to be replaced.