Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i actually had forgotten they even played gt...was that straight up or part of some tournament
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

it was that big ten-acc challenge early in the year. 

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 06, 2009, 09:46:05 AM
penn is having their worst year in a long time they are like 7th in the ivy

gt is 2-13 in conference...they are horrible

ive seen them play a couple times...and ive seen the big ten quite a bit before i boycotted it after the last ill psu game...seen enough to know that it is just a horrible horrible league...penn state doesnt have five conference wins in the big east or acc...hell the big ten's rpi is barely better than the atlantic ten (which is down this year) and the mvc

Actually the Big Ten's conference RPI is second behind only the ACC.

http://realtimerpi.com/rpi_conf_Men.html

I still think the league is crap for the most part, but it is the third best conference in terms of quality of teams behind the ACC and Big East (though that may be an indictment about how down the SEC/Pac Ten are).

MDS

the big ten is like womens basketball with slightly more dunking
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

slightly

i've seen at least a dozen penn state games and saw maybe two dunks total.  and one was last night from a white guy and it was called off because the ball was on the rim.

MDS

2nd best conference, no doubt.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 06, 2009, 12:13:01 PM
2nd best conference, no doubt.

yeah they are probably the 5th best and that might be generous

Eagles_Legendz

All the talent seems to be focused within the Big East and ACC this year.

The Big 10 is probably fourth, if I had to guess.  I think the top of the Big XII, OK/KU/Mizzou is better than the top of the Big Ten, so I'd give them the slight edge, but the Pac10 and SEC are way down this year.  The Big Ten (and I can't believe I'm defending this conference) is probably better than both of those conferences right now.

I actually think the MWC is pretty good this year.  BYU/Utah/UNLV are all pretty good teams.

rjs246

IGY, you doing the tournament squares thing this year?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 06, 2009, 12:37:53 PM
IGY, you doing the tournament squares thing this year?

my man is....i emailed it out to everyone in my address book...apparently youre not in there...email me (or matty i know he got it) and ill send it off to you and you can get in directly thru my man

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

what do i have to do to be in your address book? suck you off even more?

PoopyfaceMcGee

It looks like JoePa is going to cruise to the finish line for career victories.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3958292