Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

PSU Sucks?

well, at least i picked against them
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

Matty's ridiculous run had to end at some point.

I don't even think they beat MSU at the end of the season now.

MDS

well at least the nat. title game will be between an sec and big 12 team, as it should be.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If Alabama is undefeated and barely loses the SEC title to Florida, it would be awesome to see a rematch.

But at least PSU gets the Rose Bowl and a "share" of the Big Ten title if they win out.  I didn't think this team would win against superior competition in the title game anyway.

Like I said, though... winning out is not a gimme.

Cerevant

What a coaching joke.  Andy-farging-Reid quality.

Going for 1 when they were up 22 - 14?
No time outs after Iowa crosses the 50 with more than 1 minute left?

farging joke.  The only reason I'm not calling for Joe's head is that it won't make a difference.  He wasn't coaching tonight anyway.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Cerevant on November 08, 2008, 07:21:08 PM
Going for 1 when they were up 22 - 14?

It was absolutely the right call.  Iowa's offense hadn't exactly been a juggernaut, and the XP makes it a two-score game.

It's easy to say after they lost 24-23 that they should have gone for two, but it would have been stupid.

LBIggle

at least they finished the game with most of their timeouts.  watching the last 45 seconds dwindle off the clock with 3 timeouts left was painfully reminiscent of an eagles game.

BigEd76

fell to #8 in the BCS, behind Utah

they're 34-point favorites vs Indiana this week

PoopyfaceMcGee

Winning out, and winning the Rose Bowl, would be a very successful season.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 09, 2008, 08:01:06 PM
Winning out, and winning the Rose Bowl, would be a very successful season.

Would you really want to be the sacrificial lamb to USC?
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

It would be better than being one to Toledo.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews