Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 08, 2008, 05:06:51 PM
seriously though this is further proof as to why Joe Pa needs to hang it up.

add it to the list

the number one reason being because hes 80 YEARS OLD!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Or because he's 80, he's costing them any good chance at getting good recruits who dont know if he'll be around anymore.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

hahaha i cannot wait until temple beats you losers this year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on April 08, 2008, 06:23:50 PM

Keep saying that... someday the Owls may indeed catch lightning in a bottle.  And Jessica Alba will give me a lap dance.  And Dio will give George W. Bush a big hug.

Cerevant

You just bought yourself another year of me in the college basketball thread.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

ice grillin you

internet message board thread threats are gully
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: Cerevant on April 09, 2008, 05:38:21 AM

:-D

Now that's a threat that will leave anyone trembling.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

Quote from: Cerevant on April 09, 2008, 05:38:21 AM

oh  no no no please ill take it back anything but that plllllease
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Cerevant

Alright, but you are on double-secret probation.  Keep your nose clean, and maybe I'll take it back.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MDS

why are you threatening me. your coach is 80 years old.

Cerevant

Yeah, at least your coach retired while he was still on top.  Oh, wait...

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Sean Lee out for the year with a torn ACL
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

The hits just keep on coming.  That is a huge blow to the defense.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

He's a white linebacker anyway.