Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

the minute the football season ends i stop reading this thread full time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Cerevant

People who post links without comment or quote should not be shocked when they aren't followed.

BTW, that was me in the library...I thought it was Hillary. :P
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

ice grillin you

old news is good gnus you crazy canuck...lay off the moose milk its turning your mind into mush

BigEd76

Bell pulls knife on Still

what a fun program

QuotePat Boland of ESPN Radio 1450 got the police report and this is some of what it said.

• Penn State police responded to an incident at Pollock Dining Hall at 6:28 p.m. Monday.

• Witnesses says former Penn State receiver ("former" according the report) approached current player Devon Still. The report said the two had words over a cell phone cover, and Bell eventually pulled a Good Cook steel knife from one of his sleeves. The knife had an eight inch blade and was 12 inches in length overall. It had a black handle.

• Assistant coaches Mike McQueary, Dick Anderson and Kermitt Buggs quickly intervened to restrain Bell. They took the knife he had been brandishing, and Buggs led Bell out of the room. On the way out, Bell shouted he had more knives and a gun "up here." This is all according to the police report.

• Police arrived and took Bell into custody. He was taken to jail and now faces multiple charges: terroristic threats, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, disorderly conduct and harassment.

• As of this morning, Bell remaining in jail pending the posting of $50,000 bail.

More details to come.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Remember when I didn't think it was a big deal that they didn't get 5-star WR Vidal Hazleton, because they got 4-star WR Chris Bell in the same recruiting class?

Yeah, whoops on that one.

ice grillin you

bell actually ended up being a five star guy

PoopyfaceMcGee

When did he become a "former" Penn State football player, though?

phattymatty

when he pulled a hunting knife on his teammate.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 08, 2008, 11:35:13 AM

dinner time

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, at least his removal from the team was swift.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 08, 2008, 11:35:13 AM

Didn't he get in trouble or become acamdemically ineligible earlier this offseason?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

he was one of the players involved in the beat down at that dance that took place a few months ago

Drunkmasterflex

It always seems to be their good young players getting in trouble, why can't it be the guys that no one has ever heard of.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

cause white guys arent thugs

Drunkmasterflex

word

seriously though this is further proof as to why Joe Pa needs to hang it up.  This wasn't an issue 10-15 years ago, the last 5 it has become the norm.