Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on February 26, 2008, 06:33:25 PM
I should be covering the team next year, so I'd figure I'd be going to this. Anything to do in State College besides lame frat parties and KKK meetings?

Getting faced and bagging random sorostitutes would be fun for most guys your age.

In your case, I'd recommend holding up in the hotel room.

MDS

so that falls under the 'drinking skunk beer at a lame frat party' suggestion?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

yeah, parties and beer are lame...booo!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

oh no no, dooks. just frats full of psu tools and kegs of natty...yea.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Much better than the Mickey's Ice and gang members at Temple parties, right?

Cerevant

Quote from: MDS on February 26, 2008, 06:33:25 PM
Confirmed Temple games for next season:

QuoteSept. 20 at Penn state

I should be covering the team next year, so I'd figure I'd be going to this.

See, you were off to such a good start, on topic and everything.

QuoteAnything to do in State College besides lame frat parties and KKK meetings?

Guess you like my basketball commentary.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

MDS

Cerevant

go yuck it up with your peeps in that "Temple Rules" thread.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyGirl

QuoteMore Problems Emerge For PSU Football Team

There is another suspension for the Penn State football team.

A team spokesman said tight end Andrew Quarless has been suspended indefinitely for an unspecified violation of team rules.

Quarless caught 14 passes for 205 yards and two touchdowns in 2007. He was suspended by coach Joe Paterno for the first two games of last season following a citation by university police for underage drinking.

Quarless will be a junior this fall.

His suspension brings the number of Nittany Lions sidelined this offseason following off-the-field issues to six. It's unclear if any of them might be back in good graces when spring practice starts later this month
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I, for one, give them credit for moving towards the way of the future and recruiting problem athletes, instead of nice, hard-working guys that can't ball.

SD_Eagle5

so has pryor made a decision yet?

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's a little early for him to decide if he wants to be indefinitely suspended from OSU or PSU, I'd think.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

So I have 3 classes Wednesday at PSU Abington from 3-8:30, they're also in the exact same classroom. For my first class our Professor just had us hand in our midterm papers to another Professor who showed. I stayed in the class to study for my next midterm and got into a football conversation with the Proffessor. He used to teach up at state college in 2003. He told me in 2004 Graham Spanier knocked on JoePa's door asking for him to step down. JoePa said no and since he has so much backing there was really nothing Spanier could do. Come this season, Spanier was upset with how bad PSU's recruiting class was, so he recently knocked on JoePa's door again asking him to step down. JoePa again has refused.