Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i watched the recruiting special last night on cstv and they had an interview with pryor where he said psu is "by far" his dads favorite....this is now EXACTLY like the vidal hazelton recruitment

he also said he will not play basketball in college

fyi - im sure they are repeating it today and if you get a chance watch that special...its really good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

NGM

For those of you who are unawares, Philip Taylor and Chris Bell have been booted off the team for academics.

Find your own damn link.

:boom
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: NGM on February 09, 2008, 03:45:58 PM
For those of you who are unawares, Philip Taylor and Chris Bell have been booted off the team for academics.

Find your own damn link.

:boom
i thought they were only off until fall?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

yeah theya re suspended "indefinitely"

which means they miss the spring game and come back this summer

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 09, 2008, 07:44:48 PM
Wisconsin reporter says Pryor is down to PSU and OSU (Michigan and Oregon are out)

Would be nice if true, obviously.

Taylor still has potential.  Bell's been a waste so far, and I expect very little from him.

ice grillin you

he plays wr at penn state....by law hes a waste

PoopyfaceMcGee

Cerevant

Invited to the combine:
Dan Connor
Justin King
Anthony Morelli (WTF?!?)
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Yeah, I was a bit surprised by that too.  Must be a shortage of QB's in this year's class.

BigEd76

He's ranked around 10 or 11 among QBs and could go in the 7th round

PoopyfaceMcGee

If the Eagles waste a draft pick on him, the final straw will be removed and the front office will be indefensable.

MDS

Confirmed Temple games for next season:

QuoteSept. 20 at Penn state

I should be covering the team next year, so I'd figure I'd be going to this. Anything to do in State College besides lame frat parties and KKK meetings?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.