Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i shouldnt even be bitter. you are the ones that invest so much into a team that will never, ever win anything. at least with temple we all know the entire athletic department is a sham and no one bothers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on January 08, 2008, 04:41:14 PM
i shouldnt even be bitter. you are the ones that invest so much into a team that will never, ever win anything. at least with temple we all know the entire athletic department is a sham and no one bothers.

Everyone except you, maybe:

Quote from: MDS on January 02, 2008, 02:34:27 PM
actually i should be covering temple football games next year, which means flying to the likes of kent state and western michigan to cover games, so my eagles watching/going to games could be hindered.

MDS

i get paid to do that. hopefully it will be my "career."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 08, 2008, 02:54:44 PM
I wonder how clear it is that Tom Bradley will be his successor in the annals of the athletic department.

You don't hear about Bradley being much of a recruiter either.

Actually that is supposed to be one of his stronger points. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

Justin King declared for the draft

BigEd76

Pittsburgh Post Gazette says Paterno is visiting Pryor tomorrow.  Might be too little too late though.

Looks like one of the verbally committed recruits (D'Anton Lynn) is checking out USC.  bye

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 29, 2008, 02:09:10 PM
Pittsburgh Post Gazette says Paterno is visiting Pryor tomorrow.  Might be too little too late though.

The last recruiter to see the kind before he makes a decision arguably has an advantage, actually.

ice grillin you

^^^^
true

the fact that pryor is even willing to see paterno can only be seen as a good thing...could be and probably is out of respect more than anything else...but it can only be seen as a positive

in other news penn state was eliminated today by kenny tate (illiinois, maryland)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 29, 2008, 02:19:38 PM
could be and probably is out of respect more than anything else...but it can only be seen as a positive

That's pretty much my thinking exactly.  Either way, can't hurt.

BigEd76

Erin Andrews at last night's OSU/PSU game:

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 30, 2008, 11:14:51 AM
Erin Andrews at last night's OSU/PSU game:

That site is blocked for me.  Was she naked and making out with Linda Kohn?

phattymatty

that is a definite turd cutter.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

That picture is definitely the greatest thing to ever happen in State College, PA.

Rome

I was ten feet away from her at the Conference USA Championship in December.

She's hotter in person if that's even possible.

Good Christ.