Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 04, 2007, 01:14:14 PM
Sportsline currently has PSU projected to lose in the Outback Bowl against Florida

Bummer.

MDS

It's Temple week, bitches. I have a ticket I'm looking to sell. Start the bidding for this gem.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Sean Lee says he will not enter the 2008 draft

ice grillin you

sean lee better never enter the nfl draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

anyone in need of an extra ticket i will sell to you douches first, otherwise its off to one the knuckleheads who scalp. word free temple student ticket profit for me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

have fun with your twelve bucks
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

face value standing room is going for 35. i will come out a rich man, gentile.

Cerevant

How are you going to storm the field in triumph if you don't go?
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

Gotta wonder why the fargtards in this area don't have it on local?

I mean, they have no problem putting Temple vs. any other scrub team on every week. Why should Temple vs. Penn Scrub be any different?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

HAhAhAHAHAHHAhAHAAHahahahahahahaaHAhaha. Penn Scrub! Hilarious.

Die.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on November 10, 2007, 01:41:52 PM
HAhAhAHAHAHHAhAHAAHahahahahahahaaHAhaha. Penn Scrub! Hilarious.

Die.

LOL, no joke...that was a typo.  :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Freudian typo.  Awesome.

24-0 State, last I checked.  Snoozer.