Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 22, 2007, 04:23:04 PM
a 1AA team and a mid-tier Pac-10 team put up points at will on this Michigan defense and Penn state can barely get a first down...it's farging pathetic

if penn state was smart enough to instill a few spread plays, the offense would open up. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

farging Morelli, that should have been a TD

SunMo

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 22, 2007, 04:32:29 PM
if penn state was smartenough to instill a few spread plays, the offense would open up. 

el oh el
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on September 22, 2007, 04:35:12 PM
Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 22, 2007, 04:32:29 PM
if penn state was smartenough to instill a few spread plays, the offense would open up. 

el oh el

QuoteIf Penn State saw any tapes of the Michigan losses, they would use the spread wr's on every play
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

they cant open up the offense cause they have an incompetent qb and they know it

michigans offensive line starting to take the game over
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 22, 2007, 04:45:51 PM
michigans offensive line starting to take the game over
with what?  ACL injuries?  :-D

ice grillin you

the meltdown on the penn state board has already commenced...shtein is priceless
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

if Henne was playing this game would probably be 24-3 at halftime

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

I said all along Morelli would cost PSU this game.

7 points for Michigan directly on his shoulders... and 4 not on Penn State's directly on his shoulders.

He blows, and I wish he'd die.

Seabiscuit36

jesus christ Bonnie Berenstein has guns

SunMo

ha...i was just coming to post that...they're all veiny and shtein

SunMo

it can't be said enough times how putrid this offense is

SunMo

they continue to give that stupid farg the ball even though he continues to give it up

he almost fumbled on that other run he had....i saw that coming a mile away