Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2007, 01:07:15 PM
im listening to the penn state game on intenet radio..god im a loser
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 13, 2007, 09:42:01 AM
youre better off not having the big ten network trust me...its about as bad as tv sports gets...if they offered it to me free and there was a way to turn it down i would....its worse than the nfl network if thats possible
:-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: NGM on September 15, 2007, 01:25:49 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 15, 2007, 01:23:37 PM
Buffalo turns the ball over at it's 18.  2:05 left in the half.

It looked like a planned pitch to Scirratto.  He just stepped out at the 18 (outside foot on the line), or else he had 7.

Scirratto on offense?

No, the fumble by the Buffalo player almost looked like a planned pitch.  Threw it right to Scirratto.

Norwood with the reception for a TD.  Being reviewed - probably will be overturned.  Hell of an effort, though.  Was tipped, and he tried to catch it flat on his back on the line.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: NGM on September 15, 2007, 01:25:49 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 15, 2007, 01:23:37 PM
Buffalo turns the ball over at it's 18.  2:05 left in the half.

It looked like a planned pitch to Scirratto.  He just stepped out at the 18 (outside foot on the line), or else he had 7.

Scirratto on offense?
nah, the guy just got hit and flipped the ball to scirratto for some reason.  TD Norwood, crazy catch, might not have been a TD but they reviewed it and said it was
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Play stands as called (video was not indisputable, but it looked like the ball touched the ground).  17-3 PSU.

ice grillin you

even if i had the big ten network id still be listening to it...just like i refuse to watch even one second of the nfl network
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2007, 01:28:54 PM
even if i had the big ten network id still be listening to it...just like i refuse to watch even one second of the nfl network
your a waterhead

MDS

nfl network is horrendous channel. but id watch the games they have if i had it on my cable, but would never pay an extra shekel for it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NGM

1. IGY, is the internet radio free, something that I can listen to without subscription?

2. Its a shame that all this talent on offense is being wasted on Morrelli and a crappy offensive line. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Geowhizzer

Buffalo making a 2-minute drive. 

PSU just got a sack.  3rd and 14 at the PSU 33 (or so).  :07 left.

Geowhizzer

Buffalo QB avoided the sack and threw the ball away.  Still :02 left, trying a field goal.

Well short.  17-3 PSU at the half.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2007, 01:37:16 PM
Quote from: NGM on September 15, 2007, 01:33:04 PM
1. IGY, is the internet radio free, something that I can listen to without subscription?

http://www.1290theticket.com/main.html

I owe you a coke, or some coke, or a hooker of the darker persuasion; you pick.  Thank you kindly sir.  :yay

Seabiscuit36

they just put up a stat.  Penn state has only allowed 3 touchdowns in the past 35 quarters  :o

NGM

Impressive stat for any defense against any team. 

Geowhizzer

Another TD pass to Quarless.  31-3, Penn State firmly in control.