Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 02, 2007, 01:40:33 PM
If anybody got to see the game yesterday, they had to come away impressed with Navarro Bowman.  He looks like he might be the next great LB up there.  He did not start, but it shouldn't be long before he bumps Sales. 

meant to address this the other day

how much did the kid actually play...i saw him in high school as he was just down the road from me and loved him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Jesus farging christ. I didn't realize that individual sports could have a trademark on how their fans cheer. farging iceholes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Reason #3343242 why Penn State sucks.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

So you're a hockey fan now, I see.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

List of things that suck:
1. Religion
2. The Republican Party
3. The NHL
4. Penn State Football fans
5. Penn State Football
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

You forgot about popped collars.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i was in WAWA the other day and this douche walks in with sunglasses and a popped collar and everybody just looked at him, admiring his doucheness, he prepaid for gas (which was funny) walks out to fill up his car and trips over the gas hose...good times
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 06, 2007, 10:08:24 AM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on September 02, 2007, 01:40:33 PM
If anybody got to see the game yesterday, they had to come away impressed with Navarro Bowman.  He looks like he might be the next great LB up there.  He did not start, but it shouldn't be long before he bumps Sales. 

meant to address this the other day

how much did the kid actually play...i saw him in high school as he was just down the road from me and loved him

I don't know exactly, but dude was always around the ball.  He stripped the punt returner one play, he also blocked a punt.  He also hits like a freight train.  In general though PSU was hitting ridiculously hard, grant it was FIU.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

oh i thought you meant he was getting a lot of run at linebacker

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2007, 06:56:28 AM
oh i thought you meant he was getting a lot of run at linebacker

He got a decent amount of time at lb, and like I said he hits like a train.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SD_Eagle5

Nice Favre special there Morelli

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 08, 2007, 06:17:26 PM
Nice Favre special there Morelli
it was beautifully lofted though.  Pretty ball, but it was airborn for 10 seconds
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

His target had a CB on top and a safety rolling over to his side. Awful pass.

ice grillin you

morelli is pathetic...theres a decent chance clausen out plays him this game...both will be ugly but clausen is probably better...minus the fact that penn state has better wr's