Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i guess you didnt read gthe article easy posted...how do you hyperbolize something like that...and the fansbase eats stuff like that up and actually believes it all...easy i wouldnt even consider one of the crazy penn state fans and he even posted it...so imagine what penn state nation is like...and this is coming from a penn state fan....gotta call em like you see em tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

NGM

QuoteThis is legal under NCAA rules. A prospect can call a coach during the "dead period", but the contact over the phone can't be placed by the coach.

IGY, the article specifically says that what Carrol did was not a violation of the rules.  What BWI's gripe was (whiney I agree) was that the highschool coach was guilty of an infraction.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 14, 2007, 09:29:19 AM
i guess you didnt read gthe article easy posted...how do you hyperbolize something like that...and the fansbase eats stuff like that up and actually believes it all...easy i wouldnt even consider one of the crazy penn state fans and he even posted it...so imagine what penn state nation is like...and this is coming from a penn state fan....gotta call em like you see em tho

So, you're using the fact of Ed, not even a PSU alum, posting that article and expanding it to the entire Penn State fanbase.  That obviously makes sense.

ice grillin you

penn state just missed a three pointer to win at the buzzer vs osu after being down by 25 at one point

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Seabiscuit36

Carrol might leave and go to the Chargers, leaving Green and the other amazing recruiting class not getting what they signed for.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 14, 2007, 08:55:31 AM
Henne is, however, significantly better than Morelli.

True, but no one knew that at the time.  Morelli was actually rated higher by some circles.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MURP

nobody will ever know, becuase Joe Pa sat Morellia on his ass while Henne was getting playing time with future NFL WR's.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Obviously, playing Robinson ended up being the correct choice... but they wasted Morelli's red shirt, which was NOT the correct choice.  He'd probably be a decent college QB by the 2008 season, but he won't be eligible.

phattymatty

i was just checking out this year's schedule, and we play temple, florida international, and u of buffalo this year. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on March 27, 2007, 04:32:52 PM
i was just checking out this year's schedule, and we play temple, florida international, and u of buffalo this year. 

I'm hoping for at least 1 win there.

phattymatty

SunMo

why wouldn't you want football players at your party?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

the logan el rumors are true....according to his facebook he is done playing for penn st

what he posted....

My Update

by Antonio Logan-El (notes) 2:41pm Today

Yes, it is true I am done playing football at Penn State. There is a chance that i go somewhere else to ball because I am a football player and I love the game things just didnt go the way me and my family wanted. There were alot of things going on with the coaches and things like that. There is a chance that I just stay here and go to school because were I want to go and play football i would have to sit out a year and things like that so i have to see if that is what i want to do. Anyway I am keeping my head up and not letting no one break me so leave a comment if you like or just hit me up with a message. And for the people who made it hard and stuff i forgive you and i will make it

rjs246

Is there a reason that no one knows how to use proper english and grammar any more? It's like people intentionally make themselves sound as uneducated as possible.

IGNORANCE IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.