Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

just keep the cell phone away from him
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FFatPatt on January 13, 2007, 08:34:00 AM
It's a smart move for him too.  He'll easily be the stud of what might be a very excellent defense.

If he takes his game up a notch next year, he's a first rounder.  He's more athletic than Pozluszny.

He also could end up breaking Pozlusny's career mark for tackles next season if he gets around a 100.  He definately should have the opportunity because the LB corps is loaded again next year. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

Apparently LeSean McCoy just committed to Pitt instead of Penn State.  wtf

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 14, 2007, 02:54:27 PM
Apparently LeSean McCoy just committed to Pitt instead of Penn State.  wtf

Isn't that the kid who could barely get a high school degree?

rjs246

Doesn't that describe the majority of college football scholarship athletes?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

From another board, Mccoy hasnt signed with pitt, he just like the crowd at a basketball game there.  By the end of the week his decision will be made
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 16, 2007, 11:01:42 AM
From another board, Mccoy hasnt signed with pitt, he just like the crowd at a basketball game there.  By the end of the week his decision will be made

Which board is that?  Rivals has him as a Pitt recruit and they are usually right.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

not only is he going to pitt but paterno pulled his scholly offer the other day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

QuotePaterno visits Salesianum, Howard today
Howard DE Still among nation's top recruits yet to decide
By BUDDY HURLOCK, The News Journal

Posted Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 2:37 pm
Legendary Penn State football coach Joe Paterno made recruiting visits this morning to both Salesianum School, and then Howard High.

Howard senior defensive end Devon Still has received scholarship offers from dozens of Division I-A programs, though Still reaffirmed today that his decision is down to Penn State or Ohio State.

Salesianum senior tight end Andrew Szczerba has already made a verbal commitment to play football at Penn State.

Still and Szczerba were selected as the state's co-linemen of the year for 2006 by the Delaware Interscholastic Football Coaches Association.

Paterno, 80, recently completed his 41st season as head coach at Penn State. The season ended with a 20-10 win against Tennessee in the 2007 Outback Bowl.

Penn State linebackers coach Ron Vanderlinden, who made today's visits with Paterno, said that Salesianum and Howard will be the only two schools that Paterno will visit during the recruiting period. The first day of the upcoming signing period is Feb. 7.

Paterno said this morning at Salesianum that making recruiting trips is still something that he does not mind.

"I've enjoyed it," Paterno said, "and I think maybe when I don't enjoy it, I'll get out of it, but I enjoy it."
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

It still surprises me that high school kids take to Paterno so well in general.

MURP

Seabiscuit36

i heard about that bud didnt know it was  93 times  :o

ice grillin you

devon still a real promising 4* lb from delaware moved his announcement date from today to wednesday

psu is a slight favorite to get him over ohio st...they need him to as this has not been a great year so far...especially with losing mccoy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Broderick Green (4-star RB from Arkansas that has a soft verbal to USC) is coming up for a visit with his mom, and supposedly Walker Ashley (former 3 or 4-star DT USC commit) is thinking about coming to PSU too...